What’s the Accuplacer (TSI) ? ACCUPLACER (TSI) is a suite of tests that determines your knowledge in math, reading and writing as you prepare to enroll in college-level courses.
Below you will find links to sign up for the next TSI session. BEFORE you sign up be sure to talk to the high school counselors so you will know which TSI subject tests are required.
Step 1: Registration
At the Seminole ISD Testing Center each TSI candidate will be asked to present at least one form of identification. The identification must be checked before the candidate begins testing and may be re-checked at the end of testing. The ID must include the student’s name and a recognizable photograph. Acceptable forms of photo identification include:
- Current driver’s license
- State approved ID
- High school ID
- College ID
- Current state or federal ID card
- Current passport
- Tribal ID card
- Naturalization card or certificate of citizenship
STEP 2: Preparing for Testing
How To Prepare: Take advantage of free sample questions to improve in areas where your academic performance is not the strongest. These sample questions help you familiarize yourself with the types of questions asked on the TSI Assessment. To access the full sample questions document, visit TSI Sample Questions.
STEP 3: Arrive at the Seminole ISD Testing Center
- Complete the SISD Testing Center Pre-Assessment Activity
- Please bring your receipt and your photo ID with you on test day.
- Please make sure you enter the required information on the Pre-Assessment Activity with the EXACT information that is on your ID.
STEP 4: Logon by Test Proctor