Family Access: Already have an existing PowerSchool Family Access account?
Returning Online Registration for 2019-2020 will open August 6th, 2019.
In order to register online, you must have a PowerSchool account. If you do not already have an account, click here to create an account to begin Online Registration.
To finalize enrollment you must visit the campus and provide the following documents:
- Your child’s birth certificate (Hospital certificate of birth will not be accepted)
- Immunization Record
- Social Security Card
- Parent/Guardian’s driver’s license
- Proof of residency (Must be in the Seminole ISD boundaries)
- Any of the following:
- Current Water, Gas or Electric Bill
- Current Lease
- (Must be in parent or guardian's name)
School records, from your student's old school, will be requested by Seminole ISD once your student is enrolled in a Seminole ISD campus.
To order a Certified Birth Certificate:
- Go to www.Texas.gov
- Click on the Birth Certificate link
- Enter appropriate information. Birth Certificates are $22.00