Seminole ISD is seeking a high school principal to serve our 9th - 12th Grade campus who has a real passion for education and will be enthusiastic about its purpose and their role in it.
- Master’s degree
- Texas principal certificate
- Texas Teacher Evaluate & Support System (T-TESS) appraiser
- Salary Range: $115,000+ depending on experience
- 226-day contract
- $550 a month for health insurance
- School operated childcare facility
- Scholarship Program available to gain further degrees
- Why Teach in Seminole?
- Employee friendly calendar - 2023-24 SISD Calendar
- Working knowledge of curriculum and instruction
- Ability to evaluate data, instructional programs, and teaching effectiveness
- Ability to manage budget and personnel
- Ability to implement policy and procedures
- Strong organizational, communication, public relations, and interpersonal skills
- Administrative experience required
- Previous principal experience preferred
The District has a long-standing tradition of excellence that we continue to build on. With a population of ~8,500 people, Seminole is a 4A district centrally located between Midland and Lubbock and approximately thirty minutes east of Hobbs, New Mexico. The school community offers a vast amount of programs and offerings that appeal to the interests of all students. Seminole ISD leads the region and state in the fine-arts, agriculture, academic, and athletic extracurricular activities. The ONE TRIBE mentality is the foundation of our district and community. We believe if we focus on our students as a whole and equip them with what they need to succeed in life, then we will graduate people of good character who lead successful lives. The community travels the state supporting the Indians and Maidens in all their endeavors. Our city is blessed with beautiful parks, a wide variety of local restaurants, great shopping, and a golf course second to none in West Texas. It is a special place to raise children and receive an education, surrounded by core ethical values and positive relationships.
If interested, please submit a resume and letter of interest to [email protected] or you may call 432.758.3662.