SISD Nursing Staff
|Cheryl Houston, RN||High School||432.758.5873 Ext. 6014|
|Shelley Roberts, RN||Junior High||432.758.9431 Ext. 5014|
|Ashley Danley, RN||Seminole Elementary||432.758.3615|
|Maria Knebel, RN||Seminole Primary||432.758.4111|
|Krystal Cavanna, RN||F.J. Young||432.758.3636 Ext. 2014|
- Temperature of 100.0 or higher during the past 24 hours.
- Vomiting or diarrhea during the night or before school.
- Contagious diseases such as chickenpox, strep throat, pink eye, or any unexplained rash.
- Students may return to school after 24 hours of antibiotic therapy for strep throat or pink eye.
- Please contact the school nurse if you have any questions.
For exemptions based on reasons of conscience, the District can honor only official forms issued by the Texas Department of Health.
The Health Department gives immunizations every Monday from 8:00 am until 11:30 am and 1:00 pm until 3:00 pm. They are available from 8 am to 3 pm on the first Monday of the month.
When your child receives an immunization please bring a copy of the shot record to school so we can keep your child's health record up-to-date.
Department of State Health Services (DSHS)
Prescription Medication: Prescription medication must by in the container in which it was purchased; it must have the name of the medication, the dosage and the times to be given, also the physician's name must be printed on the container. The prescription medication must have a written note from the parent.
Food Allergy Information
Resources | Risks of E-Cigarettes