Child Nutrition » Student Meals

Student Meals

All Campuses Breakfast and Lunch Menus

Choose your campus and meal. The menus may be printed.

2023-2024 Meal Prices



Prices: Paid

High School Breakfast $2.00
Junior High Breakfast $2.00
Seminole Elementary Breakfast $1.75
Seminole Primary Breakfast $1.75
F.J. Young Elementary Breakfast $1.75
Success Center Breakfast $2.00




Prices: Paid

High School Lunch $3.25
Junior High Lunch $3.25
Seminole Elementary Lunch $2.75
Seminole Primary Lunch $2.75
F.J. Young Elementary Lunch $2.75
Success Center Lunch $3.25
Free and Reduced Meals

Application for Meals Benefits:

A new meal benefits application must be submitted each school year for those interested in participating in the Free or Reduced Meals Program. 
Students are permitted to receive meal benefits based on last year's meal status ONLY for the first 30 days of the new school year. 

Seminole I.S.D. is pleased to announce the availability of applying for Free and Reduced Price Meals online! The process is SAFE, SECURE, PRIVATE, and AVAILABLE anytime, anywhere! Visit to apply. 

Safe and Secure:

We use the highest level of data encryption available, meaning that your information is always safe and guarded.

Private and Available:

Apply online in the comfort and privacy of your own home. The online service is available 24/7 anytime, anywhere there is an Internet connection!


Your data is transmitted to the Nutrition Office the same day you apply, allowing for quicker processing so you can receive benefits faster.

Go Green:

No more paper applications to complete and return to the school office! Applying online is so convenient and good for the environment as well!

• Visit - Online applications / Payments & viewing child's meal account / Menus
• Create an account by selecting "Sign Up Today"
• Follow the easy to use, step-by-step screens to enter student and household information • Click “Apply” to submit your application for meal benefits! 


Don't delay in completing this important document. In addition to the online application, paper applications are available from the Food Service office in the Administration building or at each campus Food Service Cafeteria. For assistance in completing the form, please call 758-3662 extension 1010 or 1014.

Seminole ISD Meal Charge Policy

PURPOSE - The goal of SISD is to provide students with healthy meals each day. However, unpaid charges place a large financial burden on our Food Service Department. The purpose of this policy is to ensure compliance with federal reporting requirements for the USDA Child Nutrition Program and to provide oversight and accountability for the collection of outstanding student meal balances.  The intent of this policy is to establish uniform meal account procedures throughout SISD.

POLICY - Full and Reduced Pay Students – Elementary, Middle, and High School Students will pay for meals at the district’s published standard rate each day. A student will be allowed to charge a maximum of three (3) meals to their account after the balance reaches zero. Following the three charged meals, the student will be offered a reimbursable meal consisting of meat/meat alternates, whole grains, vegetables, fruit, and a choice of milk.  Each meal served will continue to be charged to the student's account. Charge slips will be sent home and if the family chooses, an automated phone system will be utilized to notify parents of overdrawn accounts. Charges can be paid in several ways; at the school cafeteria during business hours, online (a small convenience fee applies), or by coming to the foodservice office. The district may set a schedule for repayment on the account balance as part of the notice to the parent or person standing in parental relation to the student.  Students at all campuses must prepay or pay cash at the register for all a la carte purchases.


Parents/Guardians are responsible for meal payments to the foodservice program.  Students/Parents/Guardians may set up an account or pay for meals in advance via or pay with a check payable to SISD Food Service or with cash.  By setting up an account with MySchoolBucks, parents/guardians can also monitor their child’s account.  Then it will be possible to view their purchases, balance, and/or deposit money in their accounts. Funds should be maintained in accounts to minimize the possibility that a child may be without meal money on any given day.  Any remaining funds for a particular student will be carried over to the next school year.

Refunds/Transfers for withdrawn and graduating students require a written request for a refund of any money remaining in their account. An e-mail request is also acceptable. A Refund/Transfer Request form is available on the District Food Service website.


Free/Reduced meal applications can be found online, at each campus cafeteria, and at the Food Service office in the Administration Building.  Free/Reduced meal applications must be submitted yearly.


In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race, color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA. Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.
To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by (1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture, Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights, 1400 Independence Avenue, SW, Washington, D.C. 20250-9410; (2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or (3) email: [email protected].
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.

Refund Form